SCCAW is pleased to announce our general meeting for January will feature a special guest:
Malcolm Nash, Director of Sevier County Economic Development
Mr. Nash will be available for a question and answer session on the future of economic development in Sevier County, Utah.
This is a great opportunity to offer ideas and suggestions to our county’s Director of Economic Development.
From Malcolm Nash’s Sevier County, Utah’s Government webpage
Sevier County is centrally located for the entire western half of the United States, with the necessary framework for solid economic development.
Our assets include:
• A sound infrastructure.
• A young, educated and hardworking population of 17,100.
• Located on the corridor of I-15 and I-70.
• Airports, hospital, golf course.
• Schools, libraries, museums.
• Fertile land, clean air, fresh water.
• Family and community lifestyle enhanced by a friendly community.
See you Thursday, January 19th at 7pm in the basement training room (rear of building) of the County Administration Building, 250 N Main, Richfield.
SCCAW a dedicated and passionate Citizen’s activist group with some very smart people involved. Stay in Touch! Simply enter your email address below:
Note: We will never sell our email list or send you unrelated emails. We hate Spam! You can always un-subscribe with one click.